25 January 2019, Version 1.3.20025.0125
- New: displaying summary stats for downloaded data. Either all data range or selected range. Stats can be copied to the clipboard.
- New: displaying total number of measurements that iButton has collected since it left the factory. May help assess battery life.
- New: added button to stop mission and place the iButton into a low-power state.
- Changed: if write tag is not checked the user data is not changed (previously it was cleared).
- Bug fix: timestamp of 1 minutes or 255 minutes wrongly generated error.
- Bug fix: fixed crash for some users when saving to workbook.
13 January 2018, Version 1.1.18013.0113
- Bug fix: application crashed when saving files to invalid location. Now shows error message
23 November 2017, Version 1.1.17266.0923
- Added support for displaying temperature in Fahrenheit, Kelvin and Celsius
20 January 2017, Version 1.0
- Initial public release
23 March 2017, Version 1.0.17081.0322
- New: Enabled tool-tips for point values on graph by default
- New: Display iButton ID and tag above graph
- New: Added support to mission device without custom tag
- New: Show warning if start time is in the past
- Update: Don’t automatically download when program first starts
- Bug fix: fixed error in validating mission start time on DS1923 hydrochron iButtons.